Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Story-story lang

March 28, 2009 – 5pm – IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
JOY Group Gathering

Bonding Time!
In LA – JOY group, is a group of youth in Lakas – Angkan Ministry Inc. where young professionals and even students are formed to make bonding moments, play games and enjoy everything around and make fun fun fun.

I invited my friend Lucman in one of our gatherings on the date and place above. I bet he really enjoyed our company because I can see he deals well with my friends in the group. And my bet is right (and I think I deserve a million bucks) because he wants to join in our next strike of fun. How I wish I can invite more friends in this gathering. The more, the merrier.

Pictures will be provided soon.

Have a blessed Holy Week to all guyz.

No comments:

Post a Comment