Monday, May 10, 2010

Voting experience

Woah woah woah

Early morning my brother tried to wake me up so that we'll be able to vote early but I stayed at the bed.
They proceeded to the school leaving me behind still laying on my not-so-comfy bed - it's very hot actually.

Minutes later I got up and get ready to go to school, proceed to my assigned precinct - I already knew where my precinct is through the COMELEC website. When I got there, I was kinda shocked!!! The line was super duper long. Luckily, I got a lower priority number 196 because the long line I saw when I arrived was not for the priority number. It a long line for nothing. Good thing I did not stand in there waiting for nothing.

It took me almost 3 hours to wait and viola, I was able to vote. In my first try, the PCOS machine accepted my ballot. I feel I became part of one of the kind event - the first automated election of the Philippines.

I pray that it will be peaceful and the winning candidates will do their jobs very well. And for the others who were not lucky enough to get their post, they may able to accept their defeat - better luck next time.


Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment